Thread: game closes with mirillis action! while trying to record | Forums

Banned

game closes with mirillis action! while trying to record

I have mirillis action! and use it to record gameplay. but since trying with ghost recon online it just closes my game. i get a message saying aero is not enabled if its on desktop or window mode.
    i can record when im in the firing range and at menus but if im in game, the game closes.

anyone able to help me? i hate using fraps as its limited to fps, action is much smoother and smaller file size
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't know how to fix it, but you can try to start recording before warm up time - while map is loading, so you can see screen with its picture and list of players.
    GRO never closed up if I did this way.

Banned
    Ive tried it and it doesnt work, the game closes as soon as i enter the map.

As I said before it works for me, btw, recently I've tried to test recording in desktop and window mods... Again, no problems for me, game even didn't closed. (but to be sure 100% need more tests)
    GRO's engine (settings?) is pretty lame, so I can record video without any problems only in window mode + V-sync to have 120 FPS, no artifacts and good video quality.