Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Khyber Stronghold Map loading error | Forums

Exclamation Khyber Stronghold Map loading error

The new map has been out for most of a week and I haven't played on it yet. Every time I get the map to play the game goes through it's 3 stages - 1) team assembly - fine. 2) Matching assbmly - fine. 3) Map assembly - Fail! My loader says I lose connection to server at that point every time. Game basicly half crashes right there and puts me back to lobby every single time I get that map and it tries to put me into that map. I uninstalled the game and put a fresh install on my computer and it still does the same thing. No idea what's wrong. Run 64bit vista on an amd 4x core 2.5 ghz. Phenom 9850 black edition.on a ATI radeon video card HD 3800 series.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlong777 View Post
    The new map has been out for most of a week and I haven't played on it yet. Every time I get the map to play the game goes through it's 3 stages - 1) team assembly - fine. 2) Matching assbmly - fine. 3) Map assembly - Fail! My loader says I lose connection to server at that point every time. Game basicly half crashes right there and puts me back to lobby every single time I get that map and it tries to put me into that map. I uninstalled the game and put a fresh install on my computer and it still does the same thing. No idea what's wrong. Run 64bit vista on an amd 4x core 2.5 ghz. Phenom 9850 black edition.on a ATI radeon video card HD 3800 series.
    I'm having the same problem, I started a thread about it a few days ago: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-rec...yber-Map-Loads!!!!!!!!

I contacted Ubisoft support and they said it is likely a bug an they're investigating it.
    Lead....Follow.....or get the hell out of the way. Join clan AOW now.

http://teamaow.simplesite.com/

Athena Council Member
    - Volunteer

Player of the Month
    February 2013

Mr. Postypants
    Hello Lazlong and Habosuba!

It does seem there is a bug that is affecting a portion of the community, disallowing them from loading up the new Map (Khyber Stronghold). A fix is surely to come, patience is just required! It is a new map after all lol (with a new gorgeous lighting system)

i am having the same issue and am getting very frustrated with it because the rest of my clan can get onto the new map but i am unable to

it might have to do with your video car being too old, Chem mentioned it in the last community hangout.

Quote Originally Posted by birdog View Post
    it might have to do with your video car being too old, Chem mentioned it in the last community hangout.
    my video card is up to date I have no problems with any of the other maps just the new one and the message that pops up onto my screen says that the server is disconnected

I've the exact same issue and I know it's not my video card.

i still cant play this map . same problem

[ you know the worst thing about this...

that they give you the maps over and over and over, and it force you to re-open the launcher so you can sing-in again ]

[is supper annoying having new maps like 3 to 5 times on a row, or been invited to a FT to be followed by the new map and getting kick out of the FT and game]
    "He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind..."
    --- subtle link: CDM.FOROS.WS ES EN ESPAÑOL Y TE VA A GUSTAR...

and of course the phrasing of it..
    its all your fault

YOU have lost the connection
    YOU suck^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast