Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck this game | Forums

Fuck this game

FUCK THIS GAME! Lags, Glitches, Red pingers, no loots, high prices, P2W!!!
    I LEAVE THIS GAME!

Who cares that ur leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by ergerhjtj View Post
    Lags!!!
    Get normal rig, or network.

Video 31, 32. added
    You don't agree with me? Then ur way are over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimus View Post
    He is cheating regular and using bad words in forum regular, but not getting ban anyway. Ubi is covering this MgSolidus I don't know why ? Fairless system. God damn all of you !

Quote Originally Posted by MgSolidus View Post
    Who cares that ur leaving?

Get normal rig, or network.
    Well, GRO doesn't have a lot players.
    every member is important.
    in whole EU there are under 3000 players, most of the time 2000, sometimes 500-600.

Quote Originally Posted by ergerhjtj View Post
    FUCK THIS GAME! Lags, Glitches, Red pingers, no loots, high prices, P2W!!!
    I LEAVE THIS GAME!
    Have a good day, sir!

can i have your stuff?

oh wait...

F2P is a lie fuck this F2P players all deadbeat if you don't have money you're nothing. Everything is mutual. : ) Also no lag, no glitches very well at the moment. : )) And red ping their problem has nothing to do with game. And high prices be patient and collect rp don't cry. : ) And finally P2W the reality of life. : ) Whatever bye!

Quote Originally Posted by irishroy View Post
    Well, GRO doesn't have a lot players.
    every member is important.
    in whole EU there are under 3000 players, most of the time 2000, sometimes 500-600.
    The business model is built that way, encouraging a few high spenders rather than droves of no-spenders. Problem is, how can you really make the matchmaking work, if the pool of people to choose-from is too small.

Quote Originally Posted by noobstar View Post
    You can´t. Thats the Point. The (new) MM-System might be superintelligent, but if the playerbase doesn´t increase, its useless.
    I'm totally agree, this new tier system makes game completely unplayable for new players.

I've started as a F2P player year ago and by the time i spent my first euros on the game, all my classes were lvl 30 and i had a decent gear.
    I have nothing against monetizing of useless helmets and guns with fancy skins.

But the system when you either spend money or quit because how long and tedious is to get to higher tiers really alienates F2P crowd.

Crowd that is just like me have a chance to become real money spenders if they going to enjoy the game the way i did.

But they have no chance to enjoy GRO and this tier system is probably gonna be the end of this game (((

Even though the OP has some major problems with the way he phrases things to put it politely, i have to on some level agree with what he is saying, im new to the game an i must admit it is a awesome game really loving the gameplay etc and the whole idea behind it all, i understand the bills need to be paid i have absolutely nothing against ppl throwing there extra money at a game they enjoy playing (heck i would if there was say a subscription model as i find out right paying far to expensive, and dont say well just put x amount in each month an save up, hell thats like putting a choc chip cookie in front of me an saying dont eat that)

I managed to come out of beginner an had enough RP to buy a Tier 2 sniper rifle, but the joy was very short lived as i was about to find out, ive been constantly grouped up with ppl with nemesis,m-200's, pp-2000 or somein, spas,f2000 etc etc you get the picture an to put it politely the joy i felt in beginner and the awesome factor of the game has been totally drained and pulled out of me, on a very seldom occasion i get grouped up with a set of ppl who on both sides are equally matched in armor and weapons and they are the games that keep me playing because simple put they are a joy to be involved in.

Tbh aswell, and im not labeling all like this im just going by my own experience, the most grief im having in game aswell or seeing being giving out is by the very same ppl who buy the weapons, there seems to be this prevailing attitude of "well i bought this blah blah and if you kill me your a hack" the attitude of most of the paying players here imo does suck and needs to be addressed.This is just from my experience so far in game for all i know im very wrong.

I understand the attitude as-well of "PTW" because simply put your RP system is really of the utmost an complete crap i have ever came across, again i understand the bills need to be paid, again i understand ppl need incentive to buy the things you offer but again to put it politely does that mean you need to utterly shaft the ppl who cannot afford the over priced system in the first place just to make those that can have there "awesome ego filler"

I would spent on this game for things like cosmetics etc just to make my player "look the part" if they where priced right, but they are not, everything is priced way overboard and until those who see that as acceptable realise it isnt an stop buying things will continue as they are because Ubisoft has no reason to look at there pricing stucture or even consider changing it or the RP

I will show you one big glitch in this Tier System, the glitch is that: You have 3 characters try search with lvl 9 character and you will be in game with new player's then change you class with another who is lvl 30, you will be in game with new player's but you will be a different thing in the game, you will have tier 5, they will not... And they tell me, this system is Intelligent, phahahAHaH. This system is Totally useless.
    The result of you'r matchmaking system is this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by AngryUser; 10-06-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast