Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asian and South American latency test | Forums

Ex Community Manager

Asian and South American latency test

Hi everyone!

I bring great news for our South American and Asian players. This weekend, you will have a good chance at getting "green ping". Our technical operations team has been investigating and testing some solutions that would allow better connectivity and this initiative will help us gather more information to improve lag and latency issues.

We've seen this work before and we're now just stretching its capabilities to a bigger audience. If you're in Asia or South America, share your feedback with us by posting in this thread. This will greatly aid us and speed up our efforts to make the game experience better.

Have fun, and thanks in advance!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nice good news Silvanoshi... im from South American and if u guys achieve this amazing latency then im faith on u guys will be renew getting green ping will be good and we will have more fair games and no more lagggggsssssssssssss.... i never have any lags but have green ping would be good...

u can count on me with that if i get green ping this weekend then i will post here the results...

peace ...

Great news! I honestly had lag problems and often freeze that force me to reset my PC. I just play as sniper cus if i go close quarters i'm sure dead and i always got freeze during round 2, don't know why. I'll be in touch if i got green ping and I hope it could bring me much better games so, as of the moment i'll see first what will happen during this weekend. I really hope this will help me and other Asians, I'm so excited about this. thank you very much.

Killing blitzing assaults and cloaking recons
    +1 OP. A faint heartbeat just rang in my heart. Don't make it go away.
    “There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.” George S. Patton

Realmente me parece muy positivo este tema, porque se solucionarian tentativamente los siguientes problemas:
    1.-La dificultad que tenemos de matar a los jugadores de pines verdes europeos, aveces hay que descargarle un cargador de municion entera para darles de baja.
    2.-La efectividad de las armas es mucho mayor con pin verde, yo manejo armas pro y en un mano a mano me gana un novato de pin verde con su arma noob
    3.-Reduciria las salidas de los jugadores al ver que se han reducido las asimetrias de conexion.
    4.-La esperiencia de enfrentamiento se aumentaria y permitiria que los RP sean ganado mas equitativamente.
    5.-Las personas sudamericanas se verian mas atraidas a comprar mejores armas con GC pues seran efectivas contra pines verdes.

QUIZAS ESTE TEMA NO ENCAJE AQUI PERO TAMBIEN SE DEBERIA REVISAR LO SIGUEINTE:
    La salida de jugadores en los match provoca que el servidos te envie a partidas perdidas o ganadas generando un bajon de rango de atena. no lo veo justo

i am one of the "forever red" player of the game......but, i got a yellow ping a while back ago around 0.13.0 and it was the most awsome match of my GRO life till now...........Im sick of getting no damage "x" registrations and this is a great news......hope i get at least yellow ping by this week......would be awsome

Very nice silvanoshi , i really appreciate it . As iam from Asian region ofcourse we will play with full of lags on every time . i don't know what techniques you are using to reduce the LAG . simply cant you provide one more server for Asian region ?

Regards
    BosH

Very nice silvanoshi , i really appreciate it . As iam from Asian region ofcourse we will play with full of lags on every time . i don't know what techniques you are using to reduce the LAG . simply cant you provide one more server for Asian region ?

Regards
    BosH

Ex Community Manager
    Thanks for all of the feedback already guys! I look forward to hearing if your gaming experience is improved over the weekend .

I am lagging in the game and getting red ping.Pls I want you guy to fix my problem I am in Asia,Bangladesh.help me I can't shoot for lagging

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast