Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation Tactical Insertion Feedback | Forums

Ex Community Manager

Operation Tactical Insertion Feedback

Hello Ghosts

This is the one stop shop for all feedback related to Operation Tactical Insertion.

Operation Tactical Insertion is live!

Please provide your feedback regarding Tactical Insertion and Smoke Grenades in this thread.

Regards,
    Silvanoshi
    Last edited by Silvanoshi; 02-27-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi , iam quite impressed with the smoke grenades and tactical insertion idea . but the problem will be for the snipers with the smoke grenades , its very hard to scope for sniping while smoke all over spread ,very difficult to predict the moves so snipers will gonna cry all over the time (they may never wanted to use sniper guns).
    about the tactical insertion , ready time should be reduce . aprat from ready time its quite good.

Regards
    BosH

Last edited by BosH; 02-27-2014 at 02:14 PM.

guys can u make a video or some pics?

Website Facebook Twitter Forum Technical support
    play for the fun not the rank!

The smoke nades are awesome!!!
    tactical insertion you know ma opinion sil am not impressed by it

Actually smoke nades are not good bcaz you don't see anything ,you don't even know where the enemy is.We played tomsk and everybody spamming nades.That nades might be good for long range maps aka Markov or Xinyi.

Tactical Insertion is good because there is a cooldown time, which is 240-250 seconds.At first I thought I can spawn every time with my teammates but that's not the case so THUMBS UP for Tactical Insertion.

The way you can have improvement in Smoke grenade is that after throwing the grenade, enemy and the player itself can detect each-other automatically like vector detector within the area of smoke.But snipers will face problems.
    Last edited by neelmagic; 02-27-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    My suggestions:
    Beginner Playlist(implemented)--Blitz Damage(implemented)--Swapping The Weapon Attachments--Balance Way To Buy Weapons

"Players are not skilled, Weapons are overpowered".

Quote Originally Posted by neelmagic View Post
    Actually smoke nades are not good bcaz you don't see anything ,you don't even know where the enemy is.We played tomsk and everybody spamming nades.That nades might be good for long range maps aka Markov or Xinyi.

The way you can have improvement in Smoke grenade is that after throwing the grenade, enemy and the player itself can detect each-other automatically like vector detector within the area of smoke.But snipers will face problems.
    Agree !

screen shots

http://postimg.org/gallery/dnofcvke/bbfb747d/

http://postimg.org/gallery/qfj4wury/622e9018/
    Last edited by BosH; 02-27-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Athena Council Member
    - Volunteer

am i the only one facing fps drops due to the use of smoke grenades? even in the firing range it drops from 60fps to 40 according to the the /tm-function. anyone noticed the shadows are still visible through the smoke?

tac insertion is not that big of a problem as the cd is like 3-4mins. it´s quite expensive though with 80RP/usage. seems ok to me, curious about fireteams roflstomping randoms with it though ;P
    i like the orange shapes of the tac ins users. it´s like oracle shows enemies right after spawning.
    Last edited by BigDeal; 02-27-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
    am i the only one facing fps drops due to the use of smoke grenades? even in the firing range it drops from 60fps to 40 according to the the /tm-function.
    Smoke and similar nades always cause problems for weaker machines, in every game.
    While frag explosions are fixed and are fast, they dont require that much processing. But with smokes it a LOT of particles that need to be processed constatly for prolonged period of time. So if your gpu and cpu were alredy on the edge, it can push it over quite far. Especially if theres a lot of those nades.
    I was expecting it, question were merely how severe wil lbe effects, considering general poor optimization of game.

i cant login

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
    am i the only one facing fps drops due to the use of smoke grenades? even in the firing range it drops from 60fps to 40 according to the the /tm-function. anyone noticed the shadows are still visible through the smoke?

tac insertion is not that big of a problem as the cd is like 3-4mins. it´s quite expensive though with 80RP/usage. seems ok to me, curious about fireteams roflstomping randoms with it though ;P
    i like the orange shapes of the tac ins users. it´s like oracle shows enemies right after spawning.
    1 shadows are visible in real life trough smoke aswell trust me iv seen it
    2 tactical insertion needs to be expensive to be avoided for abuse
    3 the fps drops can be fixed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast