Thread: Audio Playing Through Laptop Speakers instead of Headphones. | Forums

Audio Playing Through Laptop Speakers instead of Headphones.

How do I fix this? In lobby the music plays through my headset but once I start a match the audio plays through my laptops speakers (instead of the headphones).
    I looked into the game settings and there wasnt an option to change it to my headset.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This is a setting in your system itself. Something is causing a conflict. Give us a lil more info like what your system is and audio card or intergrated?

Change some stuff in the Playback tab in Sound.

I have a similar problem, I have a soundcard in my computer but I play using a headset with a built-in USB soundcard. All of the sounds play fine through the headset, but when I turned Voice comm on I noticed that my team mates voices came out of my speakers (via soundcard) instead of my headset.

[UBI]terningene[GM]
    There may be a setting in your soundcard's driver that controls multiple output. Look around there first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekz View Post
    I have a similar problem, I have a soundcard in my computer but I play using a headset with a built-in USB soundcard. All of the sounds play fine through the headset, but when I turned Voice comm on I noticed that my team mates voices came out of my speakers (via soundcard) instead of my headset.
    Look in the "Playback Devices" (right-click volume on taskbar) and check the "default" output device and "default communication device". My guess is your headset is not currently your default communications device.
    I am MtlRacer

Sounds good, I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Worked like a charm, thanks!