Thread: New SVD AE Stats | Forums

New SVD AE Stats

In the graphic in the news feed showing the new AE weapons, the SVD shows having 97 accuracy, however in-game it's only 91 :-/.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by DOESNOTWANT View Post
    In the graphic in the news feed showing the new AE weapons, the SVD shows having 97 accuracy, however in-game it's only 91 :-/.
    I remember alot of the stats being off, as well as the wrong scope advertised.

Banned
    I've been say'n it, the SVD AE is a REALLY BAD IDEA and the biggest waste of cash

There was a spot of a de-synch between the marketing material and the current build, so you're looking at the SR's pre-buff.

Remember that the 0.9.2 will contain an SR buff, which will hopefully deal with the SR tweak fiasco.

Draco - I am a bit confused about the SR changes. It's nice to have better accuracy, however I've never seen that as an issue if you were willing to wait/survive long enough for your crosshairs to full settle in giving max accuracy before firing.

The problem (biggest problem for me at least) is while in cover and deployed with a semi-auto SR especially the level 30 SVD, every shot you take you have to wait another ~2.5 seconds to fully recover and regain that max accuracy. Is this being addressed?

I got 5 dollars that says i can outsnipe myself with a VSS AE against my other SVD SV AE. Might make a video to show how frustrating it is.

The more I look at the SVD AE, the less I like it. All the other AE weapons had intricate patterns etched along the length of the weapon. The SVD has two plates with swirly patterns mounted on each side of the weapon, above the trigger. The rest of the gun is plain and bare; it looks so half assed and tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The more I look at the SVD AE, the less I like it. All the other AE weapons had intricate patterns etched along the length of the weapon. The SVD has two plates with swirly patterns mounted on each side of the weapon, above the trigger. The rest of the gun is plain and bare; it looks so half assed and tacky.
    Don't take the one thing away i like from this gun. Give me something at least... the mahogany wood man.