Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Snipers that think there good getting kills while they " Dance" behind cover | Forums

I did not name anybody in there did I, nope! seems as some people have guilty conconscience

Click the image learn more
    or visit the Army page by clicking HERE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

you sat behind some1 with the clan tag Hvk and recorded it we just wanted to point out that isnt our clan

Noviwan
    Quote Originally Posted by DogManDan View Post
    I am glad to hear the good news. Now for many who are wondering what this is I have a fresh video from tonight. Does not take long to find a someone doing it, however it seems like whenever I am looking for some issue I need only turn to one clan for it........ Not saying any names, and this match had [GM]ZeusJones in it so he is aware as he called it out while I was recording.
    Thanks! Good recording, appreciate the video.

The bug we fixed was a more extreme exploit, where you could interrupt the stance animation, spamming the stance button to pre-aim.

This seems a little different ... just tried it myself (not on Live! ;-) ) and the issue appears to be that there is no change in weapon bloom (the spreading-arrows part of the reticule) on changing stance. Is that your understanding of the problem?

I sat behind someone who, like so many others has a clan tag similar to yours partially because people try find unique ways to use your clan name to throw others off and make you guys look worse, but this is also a result of the TAG system not being more in tune. Anyway it was just luck of the draw I was in a match with this clan, who as I said before is known for doing this stuff. Heck if it was the Havok group I would not have had the time to record I would have actually had to play for the challenge as always that you guys bring.

Click the image learn more
    or visit the Army page by clicking HERE

30 yrs Los Angeles, 12 San Diego, 6 St. Auggie FL
    Forgive me, I don't play sniper, my recon only uses smg... I see a guy moving pretty slowly, peeking around corners in the vid, what is it that's "bad" or going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by DogManDan View Post
    I am glad to hear the good news. Now for many who are wondering what this is I have a fresh video from tonight. Does not take long to find a someone doing it, however it seems like whenever I am looking for some issue I need only turn to one clan for it........ Not saying any names, and this match had [GM]ZeusJones in it so he is aware as he called it out while I was recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you sat behind some1 with the clan tag Hvk and recorded it we just wanted to point out that isnt our clan
    sam are you straight up lying to all of us? i have seen russell with the clan tag Hvk or kvH for about a week now , so one of the officers from your clan had to invite him to your clan now it would make sense that you canthave 2 clans with the same name so how did he get that tag? , and russel does that dance allll the time, and there a 2 other snipers in your clan that do that dance some times but not as mush as russel but im not gonna say any names also

Quote Originally Posted by TallDarknNerdy View Post
    sam are you straight up lying to all of us? i have seen russell with the clan tag Hvk or kvH for about a week now , so one of the officers from your clan had to invite him to your clan now it would make sense that you canthave 2 clans with the same name so how did he get that tag? , and russel does that dance allll the time, and there a 2 other snipers in your clan that do that dance some times but not as mush as russel but im not gonna say any names also
    I don't lie sir the only 2 HvK clans out there is HvK and KvH. Hvk is NJPs clan not ours russell was in a full fireteam of NJP none of our members were even in this video
    Last edited by Sam; 02-02-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I don't lie sir the only 2 HvK clans out there is HvK and KvH. Hvk is NJPs clan not ours russell was in a full fireteam of NJP none of our members were even in this video
    ok im srry for calling you a liar fragman sam , but he might as well be in your clan , i have seen 2 members from your clan do this and it seems like you dont want your clan getting this kinda bad rap but when i come on here and make a thread about it everyone wants to jump on my back about complaining about it , like i said earlier if i had video of blank and so dancing ppl would see how cheap it is

Well you can still "sniper dance", just it's more of a waltz than a tango because you can't spam crouch. Does that mean it's no longer an exploit? Does it now mean a sniper has a chance to out-wit another sniper who is hard-scoped, with a combination of reflex, accuracy, and speed, even when the odds are against him... and not be accused of utilizing an exploit? Has the "sniper dance" now been "fixed"? Can this thread die now?

So many questions, I know. But seriously, is it just part of the game now or is this going to remain an issue? At this rate, counter sniping is becoming a joke because we'll all just get SVD's and stay hard-scoped for the rest of eternity.

what makes it a exploit is that you are hard scoped and your dancing at the same time , that is what the DEV himsilf said so why ppl keep asking if its legal is beyond me , and no its not fixed , maybe the DEV gave us the wrong information and he did not share what he told us with the ppl that worked on this problem.

I have never used the dance and i have had success taking out other snipers that are hard scoped , what i have noticed is that when i am killing other snipers when im hard scoped they start o get desperate and either start cloak sniping , elbow glitching , or start sniper dancing.

And yeah i figure that the way to beat a sniper that is hardscoped is using a auto sniper and so i bought myself a SVD and i see lots of other players starting to use SVDs also cause of the same reason.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast